Diurnal is committed to public disclosure and transparency of our clinical study data.
Diurnal agrees to share upon request from qualified scientific and medical researchers patient- and study-level clinical study data and protocols from clinical studies in patients for medicines and indications approved by national regulatory authorities.
Diurnal will consider requests for study data or full Clinical Study Reports (CSRs) received via our Contact Us page http://diurnal.granularit.com/investor-and-media-relations/contact-us/. Requests will be forwarded to the Chief Scientific Officer (CSO) for review of validity and Diurnal will request a formal research proposal to evaluate a data request.
The Review will be focussed on:
• patient informed consent
• patient confidentiality and anonymity
• data being requested
• the hypothesis to be tested
• the rationale for the proposed research
• analysis plan
• publication plan
• qualifications and experience of the proposed research team
• any potential conflicts of interest, including potential competitive use of
• the data
• the source of any research funding.
Diurnal reserves the right to refuse or delay data requests that are inconsistent
with existing data publication obligations for a study, for example, as contained in
Diurnal reserves the right to refuse data requests for commercial purposes or from